The Schoolhouse baby grand piano, recently donated by the Howard Clark family in his memory, and tragically burned in the fire, is seen here played by Holly child Daisy Lerner at the Holly Christmas party of 2015.
Pictured here is the Holly School, nor the Holly Community Club. It was built in 1922 on land donated by Albert Pfundt (this photo was taken that same year). An exact duplicate of schools built in Crosby and Seabeck, students attended grades 1-8 here. They were bussed to Silverdale for 9-12. This school was closed…